Friday, January 11, 2008

End of the First Week Back.....

It's the end of the first week back to work, and all went well! It is always hard to get back into that routine after being off so long, but we managed once again. My students were anxious to tell me all out their break and what they got for Christmas. However, on the whole, both Monday and Tuesday they were unusually quiet!! I think they had stayed up late a lot over break, and were having a hard time adjusting to the routine again. By Thursday, they were back to their old "chatty" selves again! LOL

My Camera.....

I usually have a camera within arm's length just in case I need to snap something. Well, I haven't posted any pictures lately because of my camera. Actually it is the card. All of a sudden it comes up with "card not intialized" everytime I turn it on. I have researched on my camera and how to troubleshoot. I could only find a couple of entries on what to do, and both said to just replace the card. So hubby went online and found a card at a great price! When I first got my wonderfully awesome camera a few years back, the card was around $100. Yikes! Now, they have come down considerably, and he got it for $30'something. Wow! So, I should have it some time next week so I can snap some pics that I have been longing to post! Ok, here's my
FRIDAY'S FEAST

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? My middle name is Rose. I never really liked it when I was younger, but I like it now. I wouldn't change my name at all.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? Reds and Pinks would be my choice of colors! I like the vintage/retro look.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why? Laundry.....because I seem to always be doing it! How do we wear sooo much?! lol

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? Heights frighten me--I don't think of anything that occured to make me feel that way.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. Uh, at the computer. LOL I can see the tv, my phone, and my puppy dog.

1 comment:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Rebecca!!! Cute picture on your sidebar! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly. Thank you for sharing the tid bits about you - fun and interesting read!!!

xo
Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin