Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hearts and Cherubs!
I just LOVE Valentine's Day! Not only is it the most romantic day of the year, but it is my anniversary too.....the big 2-1 his year! I LOVE hearts and cherubs, and this time of year, I start pulling out all my yummy Valentine jewelry! I had to take a shot of this for you so you could see some of my favorite heart and cherub goodies I love to wear. The puffed heart on the right was a present from my hubby when we were dating and planning our Valentine's Day wedding. The silver cherub is on a vintage spoon, which I wear on one of my silver choker necklaces. It was a sweet find at the Nashville Flea Market a few years ago.

The music box doesn't have hearts or cherubs, but it does represent love. Not only are the couple on top in love, but this was given to my Mother from my Daddy when they were first married. She gave this to me because I have always loved it. As a child, I spent much time winding it up and listening to the beautiful music. And it still plays to this very day. What a treasure!

*Here's my Saturday Special*

~My Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?: Quiet Evening at Home
2. Watching a movie or Reading a good book?: Watch a Movie
3. Ordering a meal or cooking one yourself?: Order a Meal
4. Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?: Go for a Walk

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love Valentine's Day too, and I think that it is so neat that you anniversary is on that day too. Congrats on being married for so long - it seems to be so uncommon these days. I was talking with my hubby yesterday and we have been married for nearly 2 years but have been a couple for 8 years. I can't believe that we have been together for almost a decade! I hope you get some more snow, almost all of ours from yesterday has melted (who know how it did that since it's SO bitterly cold outside!) Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin