Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Swap

I heard from Sherry today, and she received her package from me. So with that, I can now share with you what I sent to her.
So, here goes.....
Here is her Easter basket that I decorated for her. This is on one side of it. I put pink mini pom-pom ribbon around the existing twine handle.

On the other side, I put felt letters spelling out "Happy Easter". Then on either side of the handle, I placed one of the glitter bunnies that I bought a while back at Hobby Lobby. The sweet little duckling has an ever-so-slight amount of glitter on him.

One of Sherry's favorite spring colors is yellow. So I added two sweet little handkerchiefs in yellow. I placed pale yellow and mint colored beaded egg ornaments on top of the handkerchiefs in the basket.

I had such fun making this for Sherry. I used vintage jewery, millenery, lace, ribbons, a tiny plastic egg, and bunny to make this Easter Panorama.

I thought this was a sweet little bunny egg-shaped bowl.

I got these eggs from one of my favorite online shops, Piper Classics. I got some for me too, and put them in my huge apothecary jar. The little bunny tin holds a deck of egg-shaped playing cards.

I found these wonderful Easter goodies on Etsy. Aren't they just wonderful!?

And last but not least, I added a Dove chocolate bunny and two Easter tins with chocolate chip cookies.

Sherry said that she loved everything. I am sooooo glad! I had such fun in this Easter Swap!


Hair today, Gone tomorrow!

Take a good look at the hair. Tomorrow morning, it all comes off! I'll post an AFTER pic tomorrow for you.
*BEFORE*

Hugs and Blessings,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin