Friday, April 18, 2008

Spur of the Moment!

Today was a teacher inservice day, no students. It was a very productive day and we got to go early. So, I decided on the spot to head to the antique mall. Kenny was still at work and the boys are in Gatlinburg. I am glad that I did. I found some things for my shop and some things for me.
So here are my goodies.....

Victorian Couple Planter: This is a beautiful turquoise blue.

Lamb Planter: I think little lambs are so sweet.

Vintage Baby Card (front): I will find something fun to use this for.

Vintage Baby Card: Here's the inside of this cute card.

Tomorrow is Saturday, so that means craft day! Stay tuned for new goodies that I make. Sunday is another Show and Tell day, so come on back to see this one. It's one of my FAVS!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin