Saturday, June 21, 2008

Charmed, I'm sure.....

I have a lot of bits and baubles in my collection, so I dug through my boxes and bowls and pulled out some of my favorites. I have decided to make them into a charm bracelet. This is new for me; haven't done anything like this before. I haven't put them on the bracelet yet, but with hubby's jewelry experience he'll show me how to do this. Who knows, I may decide to pull out more old treasures to create more charm bracelets, if this one turns out well. I'll post another pic when I get the bracelet done.
I recently found these yummy laces in an antique shop. I spotted a mound of these on a bottom shelf. When I pulled out the basket, I began to squeal like a kid in a candy shop! Aren't the colors just scrumptious!?! SCORE!!
In another booth in the same shop, I found some wonderful crocheted pieces. I just had to have this sweet little red and cream dress! Precious!

Well, those are my recent treasures. I wish you a beautiful weekend!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Wonderful lace acquisitions. What a find! Don't you just love finding neat stuff like that? I also like the bracelet or should I say soon to be. Can wait to see it together. Have a happy week ahead...alice

Saucy said...

I posted the link list for the virtual wedding party today. Can't wait to crash your wedding party!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful treasures! Don't you just love the old crocheted pot holders? I always think of the work some woman put into it, and I am able to pick them up for a few dollars.
Merry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin