Thursday, October 16, 2008


Our Birthday Dinner

We had a great time at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Casa Mexico!
Our dinner was awesome (I got my usual, green enchiladas)! Blake, Brandon, and Brandon's girlfriend celebrated with us.
I had Blake excuse himself from the table to tell them that we had a birthday to celebrate--ha! We beat Kenny to the punch, so he had to wear the sombrero instead of me....since it was both of our birthdays. Kenny insisted that I had to sit under it though. This is a picture of us after they smeared whip cream on our faces! hee hee! It was fun!!



Since it was fall break for most everyone, we had a bunch of college kids, that were home on break, to play games and snacks. This is a game that Brandon's girlfriend brought...Apples To Apples. It is a really easy game, but is a lot of fun! It can become quite comical, and we all stayed up late playing this! It was a lot of fun! So, if you are in need of a party game for a group, this is a good one for youth up to adult!

Well, until next time.....
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello!
Your site is adorable! Hugs Sandy

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Happy Birthday! And how are you? You purchased something from me a year ago at my blog's craft fair!

I love me some Mexican food :) We like a place called Don Pancho's!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin