Monday, December 22, 2008


Here you are at the Wrinn's peeking inside the window. 
Well, what are you waiting for?
COME ON IN!


I decorated this wreath with vintage jewelry bits and a candy cane striped ribbon.

Welcome to our home!

Enjoy having a look around at all the Christmas lights and goodies!
You can click on any image to enlarge it!

First, to the dining room...

I call the tree in front of the window my Bethlehem tree. It is full of nativity, angel, cross, church and star ornaments.

Close Up


And here are some of my angels...



Sweet treats in the kitchen...


You know the Wrinns have to have a Music Tree!
This is where we will set the desserts on Christmas.


Our country-style Christmas tree...


All of our ornaments are sooo special to us! Each one of us gets a special ornament each year. You will also find lots of handmade ones that we have received throughout the year. I just LOVE our tree!!

A few of my Santas...


And a few more...


Hope you enjoyed these pics of Christmas inside the Wrinns' home.

Merry Christmas!
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

8 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

"Merry Christmas to you too Rebecca!"
What a wonderfully festive home you have,
Niki

Katie said...

Greetings from snowy Seattle, Rebecca!...Your home looks so lovely...I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday...Take care, Katie

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, What beautiful Christmas decorations! You really know how to decorate! I was so happy to see a tag from you in my blog. Glad that things are going so well for you. You are so blessed with your family. Have a Merry Christmas! I know you will get very spoiled! :-) Sending you big hugs!

Clare and Mike said...

Hi Rebecca,

Your home looks quite beautiful; so warm and inviting!

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!

Clare x

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, what gorgeous holiday decor!
I hope that you and your family have a very joyous Christmas!
xox natalea

Pam said...

A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs,
Pam

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi sweet Rebecca! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and also a belated Happy Birthday to your darling mother. LOVE all of your Christmas decorating! Your home is lovely and very inviting.

xoxo
Becky

~Sandy said...

Beautiful!!!!!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope your New Year is wonderful too.
Hugs, Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin