Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweets for the Sweet

This post is a sweet one.
The other night was our Bunco night.....a night out with the girls.  Always gotta love that.  Our theme was focused around Valentine's Day.  The hostess, Sherrie, had things decorated so sweet.  And talk about sweet~after a wonderful dinner of bowtie lasagna, salad, and french bread, we were treated to dice cookies with pink frosting and chocolate covered strawberries.  Yum!  Just look at them.....
And here is more sweets.....
In class today, I had my third graders decorate the mailbag that they made for our Valentine party.  This is one little girl's mailbag.  Is this sweet or what?!?


And what about this?  I found this on my desk this afternoon.  

I had mentioned to Sherrie at Bunco that I loved her vintage Valentine cards, and that I collect them too.  While I was teaching, she snuck in and put this on my desk.  How sweet!  

Thank you Sherrie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin