Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back To The Bunnies


A few posts ago I told you I'd be sharing my bunnies with you.  
So, here I am to show you my sweet little furry creatures...
I love this little bunny!  He always makes me smile.  
Nestled between vintage lace and millinery flowers, his sweet
 little face greets me each time I sit down in my craft room. 
 He is right there ready to lend me a little pearly pin when I need one!

Next up are my chalkware bunnies.  
The one on the left is a bobble head, I tied a cute bow 
around the other one's neck.  The blue flocked bunny was 
a "prize" that I found inside of German paper mache' 
Easter egg.  Cute!

Not sure where I acquired the ceramic bunny on the left, 
but the top bunny was found in a little shop at 

~Shabby White Bunny~

~Bunny Easter Egg~

There are small glitter bunnies in an 
array of colors on the tree.


~My first Jim Shore bunny~
When you lift the "lid" from the little egg that is in the stroller, 
you will find baby bunny hiding inside.  Sweet!


My friend Lisa gave me this Jim Shore bunny for my birthday.
Thanks Lisa!

Little Kissing Bunnies
~So in Love~

This bunny plaque was found on sale at Peeble's.

Isn't she the sweetest!?! 
 I purchased her at One Hundred Wishes last year. 
 I just love her!

Well, you know these two cuties. 
 They are the velvet bunnies that inspired me with 
my new shop Two Velvet Bunnies.

Thanks for hopping by today to visit with the little bunnies.  
I hope you have a blessed day.

Back Porch Bunny Blessings,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love all your bunnies! I have wonderful ideas for your Swap Basket!!! You have such a beautiful collection!! Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Wonderful collection :)
My favorites are the chalkware ones!

Unknown said...

I love them all. They are all so so cute.
Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin