Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, tomorrow I head back to work after a nice two week Spring Break!  It has been such a relaxing time, but also a time of getting MANY things accomplished!  Tomorrow, I will also be mailing out my Easter Swap partner, Julie's, basket of Easter goodies.  I hope she enjoys the things I have pack away in her boxful of Easter treasures and goodies.  Here's a picture of all of her goodies all wrapped up and ready to go!  I have had such fun with this, but also getting to know Julie!!  We have so much in common, and I am so happy with the new friend I have made through this swap!!  
Ok, when I get the word from Julie that she has received this, I will be sure to show you all the goodies that I sent to her.  I can't wait until you get it Julie!  I hope you enjoy everything!

Easter Blessings,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness....I can't wait till it comes in the mail....You are so sweet...Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin