Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I would like to wish all you special mothers a very
Happy Mother's Day!

For those with little ones, teenage children, young adults, older adults, and those that have passed on...thank you for giving your time to nuture, love, and care for your sweet ones.

I want to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to my sweet Mom.
I think back to all she has done over the years for us.
When growing up, I had wonderful jumpers and coolots that my mother made for me. My sister and I had the best Barbie clothes because so many were homemade! I always loved the embroidered pillowcases that she made. Homemade baked goods and home cooked sit-down meals at precisely 5:00 were always special. A "June Clever" mom that was there when I got home from school, a house that was always clean, and bedtime stories made childhood special.
I always enjoy the holidays to this day, as she always prepares a spread fit for a king.
We know how you love Paula Deen, so here's one of her cookbooks. Hope you find lots of yummy recipes to try!
Thanks Mom for all you have done and still do!
We are all truly blessed by your gentle nature, care, and concern, and for you always putting us first! I love you!

God Bless You All!
Happy Mother's Day!

Hugs,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Rebecca... Your tribute to your Mom on Mother's Day was so special. I lost my Mom in 1991 at the age of 91. I miss her so much!!!

Congrats on your swap... Neat!!!!

Hope you are having a great day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Valerie said...

What a beautiful tribute to your mom! It is truly a blessing to have grown up in a home such as this. As an educator, I've seen one too many kiddos walk thru my classroom door who experience exactly the opposite. Such a shame! You and I are the lucky ones!

Blessings to you,
Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin