Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's HERE!

*Edit* I just found out that the frame is actually a chalkboard that Wendy made...OMGosh, I'm so excited! That's why she sent chalk. lol 
Now I get it, and I LOVE IT!! 
Yippee!  I was so excited to see a box from Wendy on my porch when I got home from work yesterday!  I have had such fun with this Pink and Green Swap!  Just take a peek at all the goodies Wendy sent in my swap box!











Oh Wendy, I LOOOVVVEEEE everything!  
Thank you soooooo much.  
I have had fun getting to know you and plan on staying in touch!

Pink and Green Hugs,
Rebecca

3 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I'm glad it made it safely!! I really hope you like everything!!

Julie said...

Rebecca,
Wendy really spoiled you rotten. The items are all so unique and fun.
Thanks for your prayers and sweet encouraging words...Hugs...Julie

Alice Regan said...

Wow ...super swap! Look at all those goodies that you received from Wendy! I think I would be excited too! Happy Weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin