Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!


Hello all. I canNOT believe how much time has gone by! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that it was the end of October since I had posted. And now we are almost to the end of November! Sheesh! You have been waiting quite a while to see what I was going to do with the items I posted. So, I shall not keep you waiting any longer!!
Our church did a Trunk-Or-Treat on Halloween. It was sooooo much fun! Each Sunday School or Bible Study group chose a theme...Our's was Medieval Times. Our backdrop was a huge castle! We even had a dragon! Lots of knights, princesses, and even a traveling minstrel made this a hit! Just take a look...

Princess Rebecca

I'm so in love with that traveling minstrel!

That minstrel is so silly!

Oooooh, what a scary dragon!

The princesses
Lisa~Christy~Rebecca~Renee

Our group minus me...I had gone back to the car to get something.

Slaying the dragon

Ahhhh, the minstrel singing me a love song as we watch the moonlight.
*giggle*

It was SOOOOO MUCH fun!!
All of the neighborhood kids loved it! There were games, food, prizes, and loads of fun!
Hope you had a fun and safe Halloween!


On November 23, we celebrated our youngest son's birthday...the BIG 22.
Oh, how my baby has grown up! He is such an awesome, caring, talented young man!
We love you Blake!

And today is my parents' anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad
{aka Nanny and Grandad}!
We love you!

Have a blessed day everyone!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I've been missing you, glad you are back and posting again. Time does fly-Christmas will be here before we know it. I've been trying to get my house decorated this week...proably will take me through next weekend. Your trunk or treat night looked so much fun! What a great idea to serve children (and adults). Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Miss Bloomers/Sonia

Tara said...

Your Halloween looks like it was fun! I haven't dressed up for it in years, since Jr. High I think. Happy Birthday to your son and I hope we hear from you again soon! Have a fabulous week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin