Sunday, June 13, 2010

*Mosaic Monday * Maggie Bleu*

I have been visiting Mary's Mosaic Mondays for a little while now, however, this is the first time that I have participated.  I'm not sure why I haven't before, because I LoVe creating mosaics.  So today, for my first Mosaic Monday, I'm sharing my most precious furbaby,
Maggie Bleu.

{~clic the pic~ to Enlarge}

Maggie {formally named Lady Margaret Bleu Wrinn} is a four~year~old yellow Labrador Retriever.  We wanted a dog that would play and be fun...
Well, we got it!  That is all she thinks about!  She is called a retriever for a reason!  LOL  

During the daytime, she wants to play fetch with her rubber stick, football, or tennis ball that we call "Wilson".  At night, she goes to bed with "Bunny", "Chirp~Chirp", and "Bear" but has a ball or stick close at hand...just in case someone might feel the urge to play fetch in the middle of the night.  She is SO funny!
And yes, she has names for ALL of her toys, and she will pick out the correct toy on command.  So C*U*T*E!!!
Oh, and the cutest of all is her "Bunny Hop".  Now, this was NOT a trick that she was taught.  She just gets so excited at getting to retrieve, that she will stand in front of you hopping up and down until you throw it...what's funny is that if she is on the bed...she is jumping up and down like a kid will do.  So flippin' FuNnY!!!  My kids {ages 27 and 22} say that I would never let them get by with things that we let her do.  Oooops!  Maybe I do.

She is most definitely a water dog, as she will go running and dive right into the pond!  But when it comes bath time...you would think otherwise.  She then "claims" she doesn't like water.  LOL

Ok, so can you tell that she has us wrapped around her little paw!??!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!  If you are new here to Our Back Porch, then I extend a warm, southern welcome!  If you are a regular...I'm waving at ya and glad to see you too!
If you haven't become a follower yet, I'd love to have you as one!  Read my previous blog entries to find out about my GIVE~AWAY for one lucky Follower!
  
Now, head on over to Little Red House and see all the other participants in Mosaic Monday!  You'll be glad you did!  And don't wait around to join, like me *hangs head in shame* lol !  Just jump right in!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

18 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Rebecca!

Well I just love your Mosiac and that wonderful Maggie Blue...I've seen her picture on your blog but never as a Mosiac where she is a star! What a sweet dog she is...we love our fur-babies!!

Naturegirl said...

Rebecca: She is sweet and I can see very much loved! Don't we just adore our furry friends!
I have 2 felines! =^.^=

A Garden of Threads said...

She is a wonderful dog to have around, great mosaic and welcome to MM:)

g.suzie said...

Looks like Maggie is loaded with personality, she looks as though she is posing for the camera!

xinex said...

He is such a cutie and sounds very smart too!I am glad you finally jumped in. Your mosaic is lovely...Christine

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Wonderful mosaic! Maggie Blue is beautiful.

Kathy said...

my first reaction was Awe!!! Love this mosaic - so very sweet!
Kathy
thanks for stopping by and wishing me a Happy PInk Saturday - still catching up!

My name is Riet said...

What a beautiful dog and you made such a great mosaic with your pictures.

Karen said...

Miss Maggie is just too cute! Thank you for sharing her with all of us.
I've never figured out how to do a mosaic. :( One of these days . . .
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs! Karen

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Love, love, love your mosaic! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Joyce said...

Your dog is adorable and your collage and blog are wonderful. I will peak in again.
joyce

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

welcome to Mosiac Monday. We are a friendly crowd and enjoy each others mosiacs. I can see you love your dog. Great mosiac. Hope you will join us again

GwendolynKay said...

what a cutie pie she it!
Gwen:)

eileeninmd said...

Maggie Bleu, is a real sweetie. She remind me old me old Yellow lab Sunshine. They are great dogs. I loved the photos and mosaic.

Michella Marie said...

Sooo sweet!!! We had a female pug named Maggie. Sadly she is not with us anymore :( But we have Baby (who I think might be related to your Maggie :)) and Max our old man pug :) They are definitely like our kids LOL!!
I love your new header!!! It's soo cute!!! I keep changing mine too. Just learning what I can and cannot do is half the fun :)
Keep up the good work!!!
Michella

Shirl said...

Hello Rebecca, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pinks this week. Great Mosiac on this post too!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

It only took one look to fall in love with your Maggie Bleu. She makes a beautiful mosaic! Very sweet place you have here and I have enjoyed stopping by for a visit!

Kindly, ldh

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cute dog.
lovely post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin