Friday, November 5, 2010

The Colors of Autumn

Have I told you how much I LOVE autumn?  It is my favorite season!  The colors of autumn are one reason it is my fav!  All around me, rich vibrant colors of autumn are a feast for my eyes.  Let's take a look...
Had to bring some autumn into my classroom!
I just love this little scarecrow!

Bringing the leaves indoors!

Pulling out the long sleeves and all the layers.

LOVE the large plaid shirt dresses with leggings!

Jeans and Corduroys

But none so vibrant as the great outdoors!

Don't you just love mums in the fall?!

And the leaves on the the trees!
This one is awesome!

And that, my friends, is why I LOVE autumn!
Autumn Blessings from Our Back Porch ,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love autumn and I'm ready for warmer clothes also. Just got cold here in Georgia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin