Saturday, November 27, 2010

Let The Decorating Begin...

The time has come to begin the Christmas decorating.  Instead of fighting the crowds at Black Friday, I chose to put up my trees and decorate on this day!  The first tree to go up was my Gingerbread Tree.  Today for Pink Saturday, I'm going to share just a few ornaments from this tree.  So here we go...

Love this sugar-coated snowflake!

Let them eat cake.

...and a cupcake.

Lots of yummies!!!
This sweet little "Gingerbread Tree" is in my kitchen.  Now, I'm off to put up the 4, yes 4, remaining trees.  :)
Be sure to check out the Pinkies over at Beverly's!
Happy Pink Saturday and
Happy Christmas Decorating!
Rebecca

7 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So cute! I can't wait to get my kitchen tree up, maybe today! I will have at least three trees, maybe four total! Can't wait to see all of yours.

Unknown said...

Rebecca, the more the merrier. I have so much fun last night I stayed up until 3 AM. I got to do my kitchen tree too, maybe. I always wanted to do a candy and pastry tree in the house, someday I will. I have had hats, pearls, compacts, dogs and cats, miniature books, just so many themes. I loving the miniature trees much more than the big ones. I will be posting pictures of the shop this week before the grand opening. Stop by and visit. Blessings and lots of fun to you, Marta.

Blondie's Journal said...

I admire all of you that put up more than one tree! I wish I had the room...and energy!

Your ornaments are so sweet {!!} I love how the sugar sparkles. Don't you love pulling out your favorites every year at this time?

XO,
Jane

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Good Morning!! I LOVE your sweet little tree!!

I just finished my Kitchen and Powder Room yesterday and the only things left to do is decorate my Doll House and the garland going up the steps.
Next Friday will start the Tour of my home and it's 14 trees! Please stop by A Debbie -Dabble Christmas when you get a chance!!

Hugs,
Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

What a fun tree...My 2yr old would just worry me to death wanting to eat all those goodies lol.

I really need to get started on Christmas this weekend.

Blessings Kelsie

Lori Lynn said...

Love the snowflake ornament!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *

PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!
http://lorilynnscottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html

Marina Capano said...

so cute xmas deco!

original and wonderful

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin