Friday, January 13, 2012

Haute and Cold


Have you ever ordered from HauteLook?  I've ordered A LOT from Zulily but this was my first order from HauteLook.  I ordered a fab sheet set {it hasn't shipped yet} but they shipped the rest of my order.

I was SO excited to get this!  It's Dimitri James!  It was a SUPER price, and I love the colors!

It just arrived this afternoon, so I haven't had a chance to use any of it yet.  I haven't even opened any of it...but tomorrow morning, I will!  I can't wait!


I adore the eye and cheek colors!

And lip colors...MUAH!  lol
I'll let you know how I like them!

And baby, it's c-c-c-old outside!  This has been the mildest winter thus far...however, today winter finally arrived!  It is freezing!

And we got our first snow!
LOL
I know, pretty pathetic snow...but we get excited here in the south at just the mention of the *S* word.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Waving from Our Back Porch,

1 comment:

Maison Mutt said...

Nothing like some cosmetics to cheer a girl up! Great way to start the year - treat yourself!! HPS
Wags, Niki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin