Friday, November 2, 2007

The Black Cat

Ok, here are the Halloween pics from school that I promised you. I wish you could see the ears a little better but they blend in with the plant behind me. They are really floofy (Is that a word? lol) I have a tail to match, but you can't see that.....duh?! We had a good time, and the kids enjoyed dressing up and parading around the gym for everyone. The other picture is just a few of my decorations. We don't have actual doors, so this is the entrance to my classroom. The jack-o-lantern on the right is lit up but you just can't see that here. If you are wondering what books about camping, a fishing creel, frog, bird, and red checkered tablecloth have to do with Halloween.....well, NOTHING! LOL Our classroom theme this year is a camping one. Our room is called "Camp-Learn-A-Lot". So I have many boards and displays around the room that depict this theme. Since this is the entrance to our room, I always decorate with the seasons/holidays around our camping theme.
Hope you are having a great start to the weekend! I know I was surely ready for Friday to come! Have a beautiful fall weekend y'all!
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin