Friday, January 4, 2008


Happy Friday Everyone!

This is my last day (except the weekend) until I head back to work. I know my students are going to be sooo excited to tell me about their Christmas vacation. I have missed them a lot, but have really enjoyed my time at home these past two weeks!

Well, I am gearing up for Valentine's Day. This is one of my favorite holidays, as it is my Wedding Anniversary as well!! This will be our BIG 21! Woo Hoo!!
I remember last year, my hubby had 20 red roses delivered to my classroom. My kids (and I) were ooohing and aahhhing all afternoon! You would have thought I had never received any roses before the way I was carrying on. *hee hee* I do LOVE roses!! This is a picture of them. You can also see our wedding photo on the table. Wow! So young and thin! *hee hee *


I have just joined a Valentine's Day swap hosted by Jenn and Cheryl. I am soooo excited as this is my first online swap. I have swapped a lot before, as I have had pen pals, but haven't done an online blog swap. I can't wait. My craft table is already filled with lots of goodies just waiting to be used in a fun Valentine creation! So if you are interested in joining, you might want to head on over before the spots fill up!

Here's another Valentine Swap that I joined today as well.

This one is hosted by Dolly at From My Cherry Heart. I am soooo excited and have already started making some goodies for these! Yay!






So, here's Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? My sister sent me some goodies that she knitted for me.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? Summer: on a beach anywhere! Winter: anywhere there's a lot of snow! I love both!!

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Apple: decorations Banana: to eat

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. My wedding dress ofcourse!! Also, a beautiful Jessica McClintock evening dress that I wore to my sister's wedding.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? the day we heard that my nephew had passed away

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Rebecca! Enjoy your weekend before getting back to the classroom. I am certain your students love you!!! Happy New Year too!!! All the best,
Becky
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin