Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wow! It's been a busy day. I have been trying to get the rest of my Christmas stuff put away. The house is pretty much back to normal, whatever that is. LOL!
I have also been crafting some today. I made some really cute Valentines crafts, but I can't post a picture or tell you about them, because you might just end up getting them if you are in one of the swaps I am in.

This is a short one as I am pretty maxed out now. Have a beautiful evening and Sunday!

Here's my Saturday's Special

~It's Dinner Time~

1. Standard Oven or Microwave?: oven
2. Fry or Bake?: bake
3. Cooking or Fast Food Meals? Why?: My New Year's resolution is to have more home-cooked sit down meals as we are always going in different directions. Unfortunately, we have gotten into a bad habit of the dreadful fast food meals.
4. Sit Down or On The Run Dinners?: Well, I think I just covered that one in #3. LOL We are going to try to do better with more sit down meals!

Happy Saturday!!

Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Rebecca! I stopped in & got caught up with your life & days. What a wonderful Christmas you had! God is good, isn't He? I love your Valentine look. Now you have me wondering if I need to change out graphics 'again' to reflect that holiday! Hugs to you Rebecca!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin