Monday, March 17, 2008

CRAZY DAY!

This is my first day of our 2 week Spring Break! It is a glorious day outside. The sun is shining and the wind is gently blowing. A beautiful day for sure to start the spring break off right. You know how people ask, "I have good news and bad news, which do you want first?" I don't have good news and bad news persay, but I can divide my day into the "not so good" and the "awesomely good"!

Ok, the "Not So Good" part.....I spent the morning in the doctor's office. I had scheduled this last week, so that I could get this done at the first of my break, so I can enjoy the rest of my break, without that hanging over me. I have been having some aches and pains, and my tailbone has been hurting so bad! I haven't fallen on it, but I noticed it when I went to the Gatlinburg conference back in December...yep, back that far, Dec.! It has just flaired up here and there not constant, but the past week, I have been hurting a lot. So my doctor did an X-Ray, and it is sprained not fractured. THANK GOODNESS, an answered prayer!! He feels that the aches and pains is my Fibromyalgia flaring up with full force. He did say that I need to get more exercise, which I already knew! So, he gave me some meds and sent me on my merry way. Next it was off to the Bank, Post Office, and the Pharmacy. When I got home, I went for a little walk and then played ball with Maggie. After a bit of lunch, the mail arrived here and that's where the "Awesomely Good" starts!

My package from my Easter swap pal, Sherry, arrived! Yippee! This brightened my day for sure! Just take a look!

My Easter basket is chockful of Easter treats! You can't even see everything. It is all layered in the basket. There are candles, chocolates, fabric carrots, crocheted hen (with an egg under her!), crocheted potholder, notepad, and much more!! There were even Goo-Goos! OMGosh! I can't believe that she found them in HER area! I use to have to send these a lot to my pen pal in Maine! Yum-O!!


Looky at this amazingly awesome Bunnies teapot! This is just adorable. My best friend, Lisa gave me a Sweet Shoppe teapot for my birthday, so I think teapots might me my next collection!! :)


I couldn't get a good pic of this egg ornament so you will have to take my word for it.....the bunnies on this are just beautiful!!



Here's an upclose pic of the hen. Underneath her, is a plastic Easter egg full of candies! How cute is this!!

Sherry, thank you soooooo much for all the wonderful treats in my Easter basket! I have enjoyed getting to know you and swapping with you!

Now, back to this morning.....one of my errands was the P.O. That's because I went to mail Sherry's Easter basket and goodies. I can't show you what I made and bought for her until she gets it, but here's a sneak peak.



Hugs and Blessings,

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Rebecca,
I'm so glad you got the basket and you put it togehter beautifully! I hope you like everything! I got the GooGoo's at Cracker Barrell. Cracker Barrell is one of my favorite places to go to eat and shop! I got the teapot there too, I fell in love with it! So, have a wonderful and blessed Easter and I really hope you enjoy your basket!

Love,
Sherry

Katie said...

Hi Rebecca...Glad your doctor was able to be of some help, but sorry that you needed it! Take care, Katie

Julie said...

Hi, Rebecca!

Sorry that you've not been feeling too well, but didn't God just make it all better with that package?!?!

God is so good!

Blessings,
Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin