Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sleeping In!
I am usually the last one to leave for church as Kenny and the boys have to be there early as they play in the Praise Band and have to get set up. Usually, Maggie is up when I get up but this morning, she opted to sleep in. She looked up at me with her sleepy little eyes as if to say she wasn't ready to face the morning yet. hee hee! So as I got ready for church, I kept peeking around to see what she was doing. Usually she has a ball in paw's distance just in case I might want to play a game of fetch! She had actually gotten her ball and got on Kenny's side of the bed and fell back asleep. She didn't even stir when I snapped a pic of her snoozing! Sleepy, sleepy little puppy!
Isn't she precious!
*As always, click on any pic to enlarge.*

AWESOME NEW SCREEN CLEANER!
And Wow! Have you seen this awesome new bit of technology? It's an AWESOME new screen cleaner!
Click here to see it.....Here!
Until next time.....
Hugs and Blessings,

2 comments:

Alice Regan said...

Maggie looks so peaceful sleeping in bed. You know...sometimes those little puppies need just a wee bit more sleep! Great picture. Have a great week and stop by to see what my surprise is. I'm posting it tomorrow.

Pam said...

Awww...Maggie looks very content; such a sweetheart.
Hope you have a wonderful week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin