Friday, April 11, 2008

Well, my sister received her package. I think she loved it! She took a picture and sent it to me. Here she is.....


Next, I'm posting the box that I made for my swap pal, Katie. I filled it will all kinds of trinkets and treasures for her.This is the box I made for Katie. I embellished a box that I found here locally. The box was covered in tissue paper art.
I added a sweet little bird, roses, millinery, jewels, etc. Then I packed it full as you can see below.

Here are some of the goodies......
flowers, vintage jewelry pieces, trinkets, flocked mushroom birds, bunny picks, plastic heart box, etc.
I embellished an old salt shaker and filled it with cotton candy pink glitter.

More.....sweet little flower fairy baby, ribbons, chipped paint heart hanger, cameos, and such.....


Now, here's a clue to the secret that I've been keeping for a while.....

Hmmmmm, what could it be?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca, I see you have a beautiful sister and so glad she loves her gift. What a lucky lady you are spoiling in the swap. Hope you are doing well. I can see you are busy. :o) Love and ~hugs~

Pam said...

The box is so pretty!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Rebecca, your sister is as pretty as you! What a sweet gift you sent her and love the box for your swap!

xo
Becky

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Dear Rebecca, your sister is very lucky to have a sweet sister as you. What a beutiful gift you gave her and made with love by your own hands.....I know she was very proud to get it as the joy shows in her face. What wonderful lovely things you purchased. Have fun with them. I love your new blog banner,very sweet.


God bless,Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, little sis, for the beautiful gift you made, as well as the charm necklace (I'm wearing it in the picture!) I will treasure them both, for they are from you. You and I inherited some artistic talent, although we use different medium/media to express it. But, it's so great that we have that in common. I appreciate the gifts, as well as the thoughts and love that went into them! Love the gifts, and love you, too!

Melissa

Mary said...

Hi Rebecca, wow I just found your blog. It's so beautiful. I am enjoying the vintage things you make and find. I just love porches, too, so I like the name of your blog. Thank you for the beautiful photographs and sentiments you put on our blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin