Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lessons Learned and TAG! You're It!

Everything I Need To Know...
I Learned From The Easter Bunny

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Walk softly and carry a big carrot.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play, makes you a basket case.
A cute little tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small sugarcoated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
To show your true colors, you have to come out of your shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.

I've Been Tagged
My sweet friend, Julie, has tagged me.  

Here's what I have to do:

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1.  Growing old with my hubby
2.  Becoming a grandmother some day
3.  Summer break
4.  Finishing home projects
5.  Paying off our home
6.  Blogging more this summer
7.  Easter Sunday
8.  Becoming a grandmother some day.....oh, did I say that already?  hee hee

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1.  Taught third graders
2.  Visited some blogs
3.  Adding some things to my Etsy shop
4.  Snuggled with my hubby
5.  Played with Maggie
6.  Talked with my boys
7.  Watched TV
8.  Planned Easter Dinner

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.  Visit London again
2.  Have a huge studio with all kinds of goodies to craft with
3.  Get my pixelator working again
4.  Find a friend from my childhood
5.  Cook like my mother
6.  Finish home projects
7.  Sleep in more
8.  Go to New England someday

8 Things I Am Currently Watching:
1.  Lifetime Movies
2.  Wife Swap
3.  Super Nanny
4.  Dancing With The Stars
5.  Andy Griffith
6.   The Lucy Show
7.  Curb Appeal
8.  Extreme Home Makeover
*note*  Yeah, I like oldies but goodies.  I really don't watch a whole lot of TV.

Now, I am tagging these people:

Blessings to all,
Rebecca


6 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Rebecca, I love reading what you have learned from the Easter Bunny.... Cute!!!!!

I also enjoyed your 'tagged' post... It's how we get to know each other better. I didn't know you taught 3rd graders. One of my best friends is a Kind. teacher.

I would like to visit London --for the first time..

Have a wonderful Easter..
Hugs,
Betsy

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

How cute!

And thanks for tagging me! I'll get to that this week! :)

Katie said...

Hi Rebecca...Thanks so much for the kind comment you left regarding my daughter's bedroom makeover. She enjoys reading those comments...I see that you've tagged me...I'll try to get to that early next week...Thanks, Katie (Happy Easter!)

Alice Regan said...

Happy Easter Rebecca ...I loved reading about what you've learned from the Easter Bunny ...too cute!

Yikes you tagged me ...I'll have to get going on answering all those questions! I enjoyed reading yours ...you learn so much about fellow bloggers! Not sure I can think of eight things I did yesterday! Oh well...I'll do more tomorrow!

Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family!

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there sweets,

Happy Easter!!!
have a fabulous weekend.
oxoxox,
jessi

RA said...

Hi Rebecca, I'm visiting you from Betsy's blog. Have a great week :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin