Thursday, April 2, 2009

**Very Vintage Easter Basket Swap**

Oh Yippee!!  The UPS man has been to visit me today.  And looky what he brought me!  I participated in Heidi's Very Vintage Easter Swap, and met the most awesome lady!!  Her name is Julie from Texas.  We have had such fun emailing and getting to know each other.  We have SO much in common!  I am so thankful for this new blog friend that I have made!  Now, on to the Easter basket that I received from Julie...

First off, each Easter treasures was so wonderful shabby-wrapped!  Just look at this yumminess!  

Look at that wonderful green crochet doilie!  Awesome!  This precious green basket, filled with wonderful pink grass, is chockful of yummy Easter treats!  

Like these...

And these...

Look at this cute sign!

And little cute bunny ornaments!

What about these wonderful dish towels?!?!  Lovin' those!

And looky at these wonderful fillable eggs...and filled they were!  Wonderful vintage treats inside...like the buttons, ric rac, and wonderful thick satin ribbon from the 40's!  And I found something else that Julie and I have in common...TAPE!!!  My family always teases me about the tape that I use to package things!  These little gems took some time to get into!  hee hee 

I haven't gotten into one of them yet, but I'm working on it!  hee hee  I know it will be worth the wait like the others were!  

And is this precious or what!?  I think I will frame it!

What about these sweet little tins?!?

Oh Julie, I just LOVE everything!  I am especially grateful for our new friendship!
(Hugs) and ~Blessings~
Rebecca

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so glad you liked everything, All that thick satin ribbon is from the 40's (I bought it at a Estate Sale) I thought you could make something Fab with it.....You are so sweet...I just wish you lived closer...Blessings...Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin