Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun With Journals

Oh how I love to write!  I always have...short stories, poems, favorite quotes, and so on, and so forth.  When I get a pen in my hand, I begin to write or doodle.  I always have a notepad on hand for jotting down ideas: for school, for creations, for pixeling, and so on, and so forth.  Here are some journals I have recently created.  Each one started with a small { and cute} dollar notepad.  I LOVE black for a backdrop for many things, so when I saw this sweet little black and white flocked journal, I snatched some up.  Some vintage touches:  millinery, lace, rhinestones, buttons and this is what you get...









Do you enjoy journaling?  If so, you will enjoy this sweet little journals for sure!
Happy Writing!

Now, head on over to visit Beverly, our Pinky Leader, and check out all the pinky participants for today's Pink Saturdayl

Blessings,
Rebecca








13 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Rebecca,

Those little journals and embellishments are just adorable! So pretty! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.. come by for a visit I'm having a one year giveaway from Pottery Barn!

Miss Bloomers

Blondie's Journal said...

I so enjoy my journals and have to hold back on buying all the pretty ones I see. Yours is gorgeous! I'm so glad to hear someone enjoys writing as much as me!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Jane

Linda @ A La Carte said...

How sweet and cute you have made this little journal. Love to write and this would be perfect. Guess I will have to give it a whirl to decorate one.

Debby said...

Your journals are gorgoeus.
Debby

Karen said...

Well phooey! When I started reading your post I was so excited! I'm thinking "oh YAY! I can make her some cute journals!" and then proceeded to read the rest only to find out you already make them! LOL.

I make lists. List after list. that is why I make my journals cute. List after list, some I remember to take, some I check off, some i ignore completely.

:) Have a great weekend. Karen

Unknown said...

Rebecca, your journal is gorgeous, what wonderful touches to dress 'her' up.

Have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These are so cute!! I only wish that i had more time to write in a journal!!
HPS!!
Debbie

Lisa said...

Ooooohh!! A pink poodle! I love it! Well done you! Have a super great extra special wonderful weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

caren said...

Your journals are darling! Happy Pink Saturday!

Sonia said...

Thanks for being a faithful follower and good luck with the giveaway!

Miss Bloomers

Nancy said...

Beautiful1 I so hope things are getting better for your parents. Thinking of you all.

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Rebecca ~I've truly missed my visits, but little by little I'm catching up.
Although last month was difficult with our loses a new month has brought new hope.
I poured myself a cup of tea and read a spell...I love the frilly details to your journal. It really adds a personal touch.
I will be posting on covering journal and creating stationary from an unexpected source. I think you'll enjoy it

Sweet wishes,
Sara

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Rebecca, Yes---I love to write and I do journal (have for years and years).. BUT--I've never been 'fancy' with my journaling.... I love it see you creative people make journaling so much better.....

Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs,
Betsy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin