Monday, October 22, 2007

Counting Down The Days!
Well, it has been a long almost-four years since Brandon went into the Air Force. Gosh, I have missed him so! Luckily, he has been stationed in the US the whole time! In one week from tonight, Brandon will be home for good! Yippee! We are so ready for him to be back in T-Town, and he sure is ready! So, you'll see me counting down the days here for sure!
Well, Halloween is fast approaching. I have all my Halloween candy ready, as we will definitely have more trick-or-treaters in our new neighbor than we did where we just moved from! I am so looking forward to that. I bought this precious fancy Witchy Poo on my shopping spree with Lisa. Isn't she awesome!?! I just fell in love with her! She is so fun! Be sure to click on the image for a closeup to see her face in detail. In the picture below, you can see my cutsey little witch and pumpkin. I put her under one of my cloche to make a sweet little display. This table is so versatile. I found it on one of my jaunts when we were on vacation a few years ago. It has been all over my house (lol) but has found a home in my dining area for now. You never know where it will turn up next, or what kind of display it will befriend. Keep your eyes open for where you might spot it in the future! Don't you just love my mirror!?! My sweetie pie bought it for me for my birthday a few years ago. I saw it and fell in love with it. He went back later to get it for me. What a sweetie!!


Until next time, hug your sweetie, and I'll do the same!


siggy by me at Buttercup Junction

Please do not take graphics. Thank You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca! Just thought I would pop on over for a visit. I am SO glad that Brandon is home with you and that he didn't have to leave the States at all during his time. My family currently has a few members overseas and we pray each day they come home safe. I am glad that you don't have to worry anymore :) I LOVE your witch. I think she is just a great decoration. Have a super evening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin