Friday, November 16, 2007

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

I met my best friend, Lisa, for dinner. We had such a good time! Dinner was great: I had Asian Dumplings, Salad, and Blackberry Lemonade. Yum-O!
But visiting was the best part. We sat there for three hours catching up from the last couple of weeks, reminicing about our trip to London, and making tentative plans to go back. We laughed until I thought they might throw us out. LOL
But they were very kind to let us take up space for that long! It was a great night. Nothing like having dinner with your best girl friend!

Ok, on to Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job? clerk in an import store
Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? to my psp
Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when… I arrive late (which I do a lot)
Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you? honesty, compassion, hard working
Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years. feathered bangs, interchangeable logo'd handbag, silver add-a-bead necklaces, Candy spikes

There are still a few WINNERS that have not contacted me. I look forward to getting your email, so I can send you your sigtags! ATTN PAT: I have your sigtags ready to send, I just need your email addy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Rebecca,
First off, thanks so much for the sigtags and I can't wait to use them! Isn't it great when you can just spend a casual night out with a friend and have it be the best time you have had in a while? I am the same way.. I don't need anything fancy or expensive. Just a good friend and nothing else weighing on my mind. Have a super weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin