Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter is over, so I needed to make a new banner for Our Back Porch. I don't know about it though.....I love birds, nests, and such but I am NOT crazy about the color yellow though. What do you think? Several rooms in my home are painted a butterscotch color which looks in the yellow family, but not "yellowy yellow". I did like the fact that this had a blank banner to put your own text and that works great but that yellow is bugging me some. What do you think, and do you know where any other usable spring graphics are that I could use to create a banner?

Thanks!
Rebecca

6 comments:

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

I LOVE your banner! I am partial to PINK, but I like yellow, too! My home has lots of PINK, or as much as my 3 boys and tolerant hubby can tolerate! I love so many banners out there. I don't have my dream banner yet. I've opted for simplicity! Hope you had a nice Easter on your "back porch!" Cindy@Cutepinkstuff!

Katie said...

Hi Rebecca...You know I'm not a big fan of yellow, either, but I must say, I really like the banner...You can always switch to another color when summer comes (?)...K

Pam said...

I really do like your new banner.

Alice Regan said...

Hey Rebecca...I love and adore the new banner. It's delightful. Very much like spring. Bright and cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for stopping by my little blog and for your sweet words! I had to come over and visit yours and I'm soooo glad I did! Love your banner and your blog. Ooh... and LOVE all your pictures too! Especially the ones of your glass jars with vintage jewelry. GORGEOUS! Hope you have a happy day!

Rebecca said...

Ok Thank you ALL for your sweet comments on my banner.

I have to say, it is growing on me.
But you know me, I change it so often anyway, that I'll have a new one to add soon.....hee hee

Thanks again!
Hugs and Blessings,
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin