Saturday, May 3, 2008

Graduation Day: Master's Degree!

This morning, I made my way to Murfreesboro (about an hour away) in the rain for my niece's graduation. She graduated with her Master's degree. Next, she is heading to Scotland for a week with her boyfriend Jamie who is going there on business. They are both so excited!! The graduations at MTSU are always huge, but today was a record! They actually had to hold two ceremonies: one at 9 a.m. and the other at 1 p.m. Kristin's was the earlier one. After the ceremony, we all headed to The Front Porch for lunch. The rain had ended and the sun had come out. It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon!! After a scrumptios buffet lunch and great conversation, we all departed for home. I decided to get a little shopping in while I was there in Murfreesboro. So, I headed over to one of my fav antique malls. I found some wonderful goodies! Also, I will be showing you some pics of the shop, but not today. Tomorrow's Show and Tell Sunday is to show our fav antique shops, so you'll get to see it then, along with some other places that I frequent.
Here we are at The Front Porch.

Who's that looking out the window.....oh, Jamie and Kristin have already arrived!

Such a sweet couple!

1 comment:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Congrats on the Master's Degree! Way to go and that is so much work, too. A trip to Scotland sounds very deserving. Cute couple, indeed!

xo
Becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin