Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Goodies...YUM-O!

There's no other time of the year that I love being in my kitchen more than at Christmas. I love to bake all kinds of goodies and yummies. There are some goodies that are a tradition and everyone looks forward to them at Christmas time. Then there are new recipes found and tried. Some may become a must each year, and some are replaced with new recipes next year. Do you have special goodies that you make every year? If so, leave me a comment about them!
I'm going to share some goodies that are always a must.
{Remember my camera has konked out, so most of these are taken from my phone. Some of them, I already had pics of before my camera gave out}

Nanny Sue's Peanut Butter Balls

Potato Candy


FUDGE




Cherry Date Christmas Balls

Sweet Blessings To All!
Rebecca

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Super yummy!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Hugs, Lisa

Elaine said...

WISH I COULD HAVE A FEW OF THOSE CHERRY DATE BALLS. THEY LOOK YUMMY--I'D HAVE TO SAMPLE EVERYTHJING I THINK

Tara said...

Oh yum-ee. Everything looks so good. I've been baking this last week too and right about now I'm ready for a veggie platter after sampling all the sweets! Merry Christmas to you!

MelissaH said...

I KNEW you could do it...the Christmas Cherry Date Balls look fantastic! Sorry I'm not there to make my old "stand-by" but it looks like you did a great job...it's such a good and simple recipe! Enjoy some for me, or feel free to FedEx me a batch! Wish I could be with all of you! Love, hugs, warm thoughts, best wishes and many blessings to you, Sis, and to the rest of the family! Merry Christmas! Love you! ~ M

MelissaH said...

And keep Corinne and Kristin under control...I know how much you three love those Christmas Cherry Date Balls. You need to share, now...no fighting over them! 'Tis the season! And Jesus is the Reason! ;c)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin